May 22, 2010, the International Day for the Biodiversity, is an excellent reason to promote Biodiversity through a flashmob. More than just a general mobilization, the flashmob in question would be also international. In more than 12 cities around the world are already working on an International Year of Biodiversity Flashmob.
May 22 is an important date, but not the only one. Until December 31, 2010, the International Year of Biodiversity Flashmob organizers have the choice of the day to produce their local event.
To do so, the organizers should;
- gather a crowd
- create a fan page; facebook, blogger, twitter, myspace...
- invite friends, friends' friends, family, colleagues...
- post classifieds
- write a press release, spread it and make some follow-up
- choose a location
- obtain the city permits if necessary
- choose a day
- to get more people as possible, choose an evening or a week-end
- get a local sponsorship
- create a detailled folder of the project
- contact a local celebrity
- contact the city
Next step is to setup communicate with everybody to answer every questions up to the event.
Let us know if you have any question.
Biodiversity is life !
Biodiversity is our life !